Personal Credit is a quick and easy way to get the money you need through institutions that offer this service, like us . Here you guarantee resources to achieve your goals without worrying about proving the purpose of the credit.
With personal credit, you use the money for the purpose you want, or need: it can be to pay your bills, renew your home or realize that dream, and you have lower interest rates than other lines of credit and the ability to pay. in larger number of installments.
Personal credit involves pre-approval and can be done by collateral (vehicle financing or refinancing), payroll loans, guarantors, guarantors, postdated checks, payroll deduction, credit card with withdrawal, among others. Much depends on where you get the loan, but regardless of the type of personal credit, all will be repaid to the lender in monthly installments plus interest, fixed or prefixed, according to the bank and the agreement between the parties.
How to get your personal CASH credit
What is taken into account in the release of your personal credit: being between 18 and 65 years old, living in Brazil, not having the name negated and having proof of income, such as pay stub.
Benefits of your personal credit
- Ease and financial support without having to prove the purpose of the credit, whatever your need,
- Flexibility in the form of payment: can be split or single, chosen according to your need,
- Payment is automatically debited from your checking or payroll account (for payroll loans)
- The transaction is secure,
- Credit limit is available according to your ability to pay.
- Longer terms,
- Up to 35% payroll discount (if payroll margin is used)
- No bureaucracy, no consultation
- Partner with the best banks to release your credit
One last important information about personal credit is to confirm about the interest rate, besides following the bank rules is to know about the calculation form, if it is nominal or CET. The nominal rate is indicated in the credit agreements and corresponds to the period of one year, while the CET, or Total Effective Cost, is the interest rate plus the other administrative costs, such as insurance, among others.
Now that you know about the possibility of personal credit, click this link and make your simulation and have money in your pocket when you want it.